Anese Eun Cho
Anese Eun Cho is a New York artist from Seoul, Korea of Mongolian origin. Her positive spirit has broken through all of the boxes that have surrounded her in life. She has conquered many challenges and succeeded in being an untameable warrior with an energetic soul encased in love and hope. Her works reflect uplfting energy, strength and fortitude. Its healing powers are limitless and undemanding towards the individual viewer.
Anese Eun Cho welcomes all on her journey, a path that has no end.
Special thanks to Armand Dimele, Robert Glaisek and Anne-Marie Duchene.
- Studied under Robert Glaisek
- Pratt Institute
- Ewha Womans University
- Solo exhibition ‘Fragmentation’, Museum of contemporary art in Crete,
- Group exhibition, Darvin fine art gallery, Piermont NY, 2017
- Solo exhibition “Tales of light -2”, Paris Koh gallery, New York NY, 2017
- Aqua art fair, Miami, 2017
- Asian Contemporary Art Show 2016
- Solo Exhibition "GHI" Gallery D'arte 2016
- Art Hamptons Art Fair 2016
- Solo Exhibition "Tales of Light" Gallery D'arte 2016
- Wook Gallery "IDA Collaboration show" 2016
- The Mikhail Zakin Gallery 2013
- The Mikhail Zakin Gallery 2012
- The Mikhail Zakin Gallery 2010
- The Mikhail Zakin Gallery 2009
- The Mikhail Zakin Gallery 2008
- Participated in Prestigious International art fairs since 2008